receiving citizenship in Turkey
According to this system, at least 250,000 USD in Turkey who bought real estate or investments provided that at least 500,000 USD for 3 years to touch their investments to foreigners are given Turkish citizenship.
How does the application process for Turkish citizenship work?
Answer: Your Turkish Citizenship request is processed with the application made to the General Directorate of Land Registry and Cadastre after purchasing real estate over at least 250.000 USD. The General Directorate of Land Registry and Cadastre checks that the real estate sold is worth at least USD 250,000. The Land Registry Directorate gives approval for citizenship within 3 to 7 days. As soon as your application is approved, we apply to the Immigration Office for a residence permit without an appointment. After the approval of the Immigration Office, we apply to the General Directorate of Population and Citizenship Affairs on the same day with the approval paper and residence permit. All this process after the title deed application is followed in the Citizenship Information Offices in Istanbul and Ankara. Your application will be finalized within 30 days.
How should I calculate the USD and TL exchange rates?
- GDLRC, the real value of the USD-denominated, the date of the transaction accounts through effective selling rate of the Central Bank of Turkey.
How long will citizenship transactions be concluded?
- If the documents required for citizenship applications are complete, the process is completed within 30 days. The government has opened special offices to reduce this time.
Are there any critical points to know?
- The Ministry wants to make sure that the minimum value is 250,000 USD. Certified real estate appraisers, real estate values to prevent price fraud. Therefore, there may be deviations of up to 20% between the sales price and the valuation. For this reason, our company recommends that you make calculations and buy real estate considering this situation.
We offer both the best price guarantee and the property-equivalent appraisal service for every property you buy for citizenship. We always aim to work with perfection and zero error with our customer-oriented approach. We are ready to offer the best in our business.
Do I have to pass any stage or test for citizenship?
- Will I definitely get citizenship when I meet all the conditions?
The citizenship approval process is linked to the verification and finalization that you do not pose a threat to national security through national security archives.
The process of obtaining Turkish Citizenship seems quite complicated. Will I have an assistant with me during this process?
- Our expert team will guide you through the whole process. With the services we have provided since 2017, we guarantee 100% happiness to all our customers who are on their way to the homes of their dreams.
I do not have time to come to Turkey. How can I get Turkish Citizenship?
- If you give us a power of attorney, we can follow all the processes from start to finish.
6. How can I become a Turkish citizen if I am not a citizen of any country (stateless, haymatlos)?
- You can apply for Turkish citizenship when you purchase a property with a value of at least 250,000 USD with a document proving your statelessness (travel document issued by the United Nations). The citizenship process can take 2 months. Can I get a residence permit during this period?
A: As soon as your application is approved, you and your 1st degree family members are given a residence permit on the same day without any waiting period.
If I get Turkish citizenship, do I have to do compulsory military service?
- When your child under the age of 18 reaches the military age, he is obliged to do military service. Persons with dual citizenship rights can perform their military service in one of the two countries of their citizenship. If you have completed your military service, you may need to prove this with a document. Persons over the age of 22 must apply to the General Directorate of Population and Citizenship Affairs regarding whether there is a special condition.
What nationalities are applications accepted for Turkish passports?
buying real estate in Türkiye can apply all citizens.
Do I have to live in Turkey when I get Turkish citizenship?
Is it possible to have dual citizenship in Turkey?
- Yes, Turkey is allowing dual citizenship but citizenship should consult with your consulate of your own. Some countries such as India, China and Saudi Arabia may impose restrictions on dual citizenship.
Are there any other alternatives to get Turkish Citizenship?
- If your budget is not enough to get Turkish citizenship through investment, you can apply for a Turquoise Card. The Turquoise Card is similar to the US Green Card. Turquoise Card offers you all rights except the voting right of Turkish citizens and the right to compulsory military service for men.
Do I have to renounce my current citizenship when I am a Turkish citizen?
- No, depending on your own state regulation, Turkish law allows dual or multiple citizenship.
If I accepted citizenship Can I work in Turkey?
- Yes. However, it is necessary to apply to bar associations for special equivalence certificates in professions such as doctor and lawyer. BENEFITS OF TURKISH CITIZENSHIP BECOME A TURKISH CITIZEN WITH YOUR FAMILY
Your spouse and all children under the age of 18 are with you
May be a Turkish citizen. NO GOODS DECLARATION
When you apply for citizenship, you do not have to declare your assets or income in other countries. NO PERMANENT RESIDENCE REQUIREMENT
You do not have to live in Turkey continuously for a certain period in order to qualify for citizenship.
As soon as you get a residence permit, you can continue to live abroad and apply for citizenship. HIGH INCOME IN SHORT TERM
After keeping your investment for 3 years, you can turn it into cash. Turkey real estate market has an annual average of 12% of capital value. Property prices in Istanbul increase by 20-25% annually.
Required documentsPreparing documents for citizenship requires special knowledge and experience. Since every person has different conditions and statuses, we recommend that you get legal support from our company lawyers. We give you full support in document preparation, as we provide hundreds of passports. -Application form
- Identity belonging to the state of your citizenship (passport, identity card, birth certificate, birth certificate, etc.) -4 passport photos of each family member Certificate of birth Residence permit registered on your passport or valid Tourist Visa
- If married, the identity of the spouse and children under 18, if any, and the original official documents proving family ties (marriage certificate or marriage certificate, birth certificates of children).
- His wife or relatives T.C. The citizens, photocopy of ID card and residence address in Turkey -Payment receipt for the application -Evaluation report Receipt of the payment of -250.000 USD
- If the purchased property is under construction or in the project phase; Notarized property purchase commitment